All Downhill From Here

I hit my halfway this past week!! SO crazy & I can't believe it. it has been the best and the hardest 9 months of my life. as I reflect on all that the last 9 months has meant to me, my heart is filled with so much joy to be apart of this miraculous work. the amount of joy and rest I have recieved from the restored gospel is more than words could possibly ever describe. these past 9 months have truly been a dream. I would want nothing to change about every experience I have had. there have been people that have entered my life that I cannot imagine not knowing and loving. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for providing me with the strength to serve a mission. I wish I could just allow all of you to just be able to feel the reality of my joy about this gospel !!! I love this gospel so much. I love my Savior so much. I am beyond lucky to be able to serve Him everyday.

something someone said to me this week was, "the language of the spirit is more important than any language we could learn. I spent too much of my mission worrying about the language, don't do that. learn to rely on the spirit." and I love that a lot because the spirit truly is so much more powerful than we can even comprehend. these past 2 transfers have been hard, I have constantly worried because I cannot fully express to people how much I love this gospel and how joyful every aspect is. but one thing I do know is the spirit can do that when I can't. I am so grateful for that guiding tool and friend every day.

I dont have too much time to write this today but basically I just want to say that my mission is the most important thing in the world to me. the gathering of Israel is the most important thing in the world & I have grown to love dearly being able to be apart of it. every trial and tear has a very special place in my heart. if I could ever promise you one thing without a single doubt it is that your Savior loves you so much and their is incomprehensible joy found as we follow the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.












Popular posts from this blog

"The Lord Loves Effort!"

The Blessed Struggle

"It is written"