Mijak Kiru
Story #1- we were at one of our friends houses & I was playing w/ her little barely 2 year old nephew & he discovered the freckle on my hand and was really try to clean it off because he thought my hand was dirty. at one point he left & I thought he gave up but then a couple minutes later he comes back with a huge towel completely wet dragging it across the floor so he could wash my freckle off my hand. super cute little guy (he is the one in the video at the bottom) I LOVE him !!
Story #2- we were visiting one of our friends and I walked past a dog that looked very sad and abused & I was like dang I really wish I had some food to get him to come to me because he was scared. lucky enough the elders car was there because they were visiting the person on the other side of the street & surely the elders have got to have food in their car. so we walk up there and lucky enough the car was unlocked!! & low and behold there was a giant steak on a plate just waiting for us. so we definitely fed the dog some of that, thank you elders!!
Nothing too crazy happened this week, the people are still the GREATEST people & I cannot wait to be able to get to know them & their culture more !! I am so grateful to be called to this place at this time w these people. Heavenly Father knows exactly where I need to be even if the work is really really hard sometimes. some weeks are harder than others & this week was kind of a harder one but I am always so blessed to be out here & to be serving Heavenly Father's children. I am so lucky.
Nothing too crazy happened this week, the people are still the GREATEST people & I cannot wait to be able to get to know them & their culture more !! I am so grateful to be called to this place at this time w these people. Heavenly Father knows exactly where I need to be even if the work is really really hard sometimes. some weeks are harder than others & this week was kind of a harder one but I am always so blessed to be out here & to be serving Heavenly Father's children. I am so lucky.















