Acting In All Diligence
Its SO good to be out again finally!! Its starting to get a little crazy how much God blesses us. Kinda blows my mind everyday. I don't have tons of time today because we got to go cut some people's hair BUT this week I am lacking words but can I just say, God is SO good!!
I was reading such a good talk this week titled, Act In All Diligence by Henry B. Eyring. One of my favorite parts is where he says, "Whenever I am tempted to feel that I have finished some hard task in His service and deserve a rest, the Savior's example gives me courage to press on." The Savior truly is the PERFECT example for us. This week I have just been amazed at how perfect Heavenly Father's plan is for me and everyone. I have been very grateful for the lift and comfort the Savior brings to me during trials and tribulation. Alma 36:3 says, "whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." What an amazing promise!! The Savior definitely makes the straight and narrow not feel so narrow.
Funny story: we went to visit someone in the dorms this past week and we were walking out of the building and Sister Gordon sees what she thinks is the exit door so she opens and steps in but its actually someone's apartment so the woman in there gave a real frightened look and then we ran really really really fast. Never going back.
Highlights of the week: Sister Gordon's dear friend Kaleb sends her a letter every Friday, without fail, and it's a happy love moment for all of us so we look forward to Fridays of course, as anyone would. We also got the opportunity to go to the temple to film some videos and there is just no greater place on earth honestly. The peace that comes from just being outside amazes me time and time again.
I was reading such a good talk this week titled, Act In All Diligence by Henry B. Eyring. One of my favorite parts is where he says, "Whenever I am tempted to feel that I have finished some hard task in His service and deserve a rest, the Savior's example gives me courage to press on." The Savior truly is the PERFECT example for us. This week I have just been amazed at how perfect Heavenly Father's plan is for me and everyone. I have been very grateful for the lift and comfort the Savior brings to me during trials and tribulation. Alma 36:3 says, "whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day." What an amazing promise!! The Savior definitely makes the straight and narrow not feel so narrow.
Funny story: we went to visit someone in the dorms this past week and we were walking out of the building and Sister Gordon sees what she thinks is the exit door so she opens and steps in but its actually someone's apartment so the woman in there gave a real frightened look and then we ran really really really fast. Never going back.
Highlights of the week: Sister Gordon's dear friend Kaleb sends her a letter every Friday, without fail, and it's a happy love moment for all of us so we look forward to Fridays of course, as anyone would. We also got the opportunity to go to the temple to film some videos and there is just no greater place on earth honestly. The peace that comes from just being outside amazes me time and time again.
There have definitely been moments where I wonder what am I even doing but I am honestly so so grateful to be here right now especially. There is no greater joy than that of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with God's beautiful children.






