A New Love

My heart is full of so much gratitude this week. gratitude for my Savior, for this gospel, and for the opportunity that I have to be a representative of Him. it amazes me every single week that I begin to love my mission more and more everyday. of course there are days where I am down a little bit but this week I gained a new love for mission & these people, a deep love. i go home a year from tomorrow and that is still a really long time but I am already so not looking forward to it. no offense @thefam I love yall more than anything. there is something so so special about this work that is beyond words can describe.
I don't have too much time today because something came up BUT quick story on how the marshallese teaching began- about a year ago two elders found a group of marshallese people and asked President if they could start learning so they could teach them and he gave them the go ahead. after a little bit they weren't able to find that many people so President kinda told them to hang back a little and they said we werent giving up so President said okay if you don't find any people within the next few days we are dropping it. through a lot of prayer they found 20 marshallese people the next day and 30 marshallese people the following day as well. SO COOL. I just love how aware Heavenly Father was and is of all of His children & I am so grateful to be apart of the work now.

Sometimes moments are hard and I lose a little patience with myself and my lack or understanding but I have seen God's hand so clearly in my life this week. It has really strengthened my testimony in 1 Nephi 4:6-7, "and I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do. nevertheless I went forth." I LOVE this verse with all my heart. sometimes we are asked to do things to progress His work forward and we may not know how or why we do those things but I know for a surety that He will ALWAYS give us the strength to accomplish those things. trust in Him & have joy in Him. His gospel is a gospel of JOY !!














Popular posts from this blog

"The Lord Loves Effort!"

The Blessed Struggle

"It is written"