Property of 'Christ'

Well I can't believe its almost May and I have almost been out for 3 months??what the. This week was absolutely the GREATEST!! So many amazing spiritual experiences! It's hard to describe why weeks are so good not gonna lie. Good news though!! Currently our mission has about 110 missionaries. Yesterday President Hughes told us within the next few transfers we will be getting 170 more missionaries!! He also said there is a very high possibility of ending up in a trio because of how many missionaries want to serve, YAY!!

One of my favorite things we studied this week was what it means to take upon ourselves the name of Christ. I honestly wasn't even exactly sure what that meant and I still don't fully know. But we were talking about how when we were kids our moms would write our names on our coats or our lunch boxes so that if they got lost, people would know who they belonged to and where to return them to. This really helped me to understand a little more of why the Savior wants us to take upon us His name. He doesn't ever want us to be lost and He is proud to claim us. Having Christ's name written upon us allows us to always have something to return to so that we don't ever need to feel lost. I really loved that and I know it gives me a higher sense of worth and gratitude.

We were on a video call with a guy this week and he was expressing to us that he has some things that he has struggled gaining a testimony of. Those specific things that he struggled with are things that I struggled with for a long time and that now have become one of the strongest parts of my testimony. I was able to share my experience of gaining a love for that aspect of the gospel and it was a very special experience for me. About 8 months ago when I got my call I would have definitely asked to go somewhere foreign or honestly somewhere not Kentucky, but one thing I am so grateful for is that Heavenly Father knows me perfectly and knows that this is the place that would make me happiest and that I would experience things here that I wouldn't experience anywhere else. He knows I need these experiences and I am so grateful I got called to this specific area at this specific time. I am so beyond grateful for the opportunity to be an instrument in His hands and to allow Him to work through me. I am also grateful for the many times he has blessed me with feeling a portion of the love He feels for each of His children specifically. I love when He includes me in those experiences, they help me grow so much. One person I always love to call is one of our great friends who is quite the interesting guy. His infamous line is saying very emphatically, "I know THAT is true." We really love him and his testimony a lot!!

I love our Heavenly Father. I know His love for all of us is even higher and greater than we can possibly imagine. I cannot comprehend the truth of the fact that his love is unconditional, infinite, and constant.





Popular posts from this blog

"The Lord Loves Effort!"

The Blessed Struggle

"It is written"