'Clicking' For Joy
I love LOVE Easter, I am so grateful for our Savior at this time. On Easter morning we got the opportunity to have a zoom meeting with all of the Sisters in the mission to share our testimonies of Jesus Christ. There was so much power in everybody sharing their love and dedication to their Savior at that time. I truly love Him and am beyond grateful for the many roles he plays in my life. Our Mission President invited us at zone conference to go outside early Easter morning and watch the sunrise and just ponder what the Savior has done for us personally, that was a very special experience for me. I can't even really comprehend all that He has done for me or express how grateful I am for Him. We truly wouldn't be here or have anything without Him.
Alma 26:35, "there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea and my joy is carried away" I LOVE this verse because we have EVERY reason to rejoice at this time because of our Savior. This past week our zone leaders gave us clickers, and they told us every time we think of something joyful to click it. I came to realize very quickly that clicking it was way too fun so I had to keep thinking of joyful things and I was amazed at how much joy our lives can be filled with every day. Looking at how high the number was at the end of the day amazed me because of how much Heavenly Father simply blesses us with joy! I know that the reason we can have joy is because of our Savior.
We did in fact have an interesting experience at the grocery store this week. We were all excited to go to the grocery store because it's the only time we can get out. BUT when we arrived at the store there was caution tape all around the doors. We walked up and a man at the entrance said only one of us could go in. Well that was a problem so we called President Hughes and he said to send one person in 2 minutes before the other and then facetime each other in the store. Doesn't seem like a big deal but I haven't been alone for even one minute really in a couple months so it was real uncomfortable. But anyways, when we got in the store everybody was freaking out and I was more afraid of catching everybody's anxiety than the corona.
Anyways, my heart is full of gratitude for my Savior this week. I have been so grateful for the opportunity to focus on Him and study His life this week. Because of Him we ALWAYS have something amazing to look forward to! I am so grateful for how perfectly Jesus Christ fulfills every role he has been given- wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace. I know that peace is something that I have definitely searched for during this time, in the moments when I have looked for peace in other things than the Savior I haven't been able to find lasting peace. For that reason among so many more I am beyond grateful for Him. I am so grateful to be here and to "stand shoulder to shoulder with the best life this world has ever known, the only pure and perfect missionary that ever lived." (Jeffrey R. Holland).
Alma 26:35, "there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea and my joy is carried away" I LOVE this verse because we have EVERY reason to rejoice at this time because of our Savior. This past week our zone leaders gave us clickers, and they told us every time we think of something joyful to click it. I came to realize very quickly that clicking it was way too fun so I had to keep thinking of joyful things and I was amazed at how much joy our lives can be filled with every day. Looking at how high the number was at the end of the day amazed me because of how much Heavenly Father simply blesses us with joy! I know that the reason we can have joy is because of our Savior.
We did in fact have an interesting experience at the grocery store this week. We were all excited to go to the grocery store because it's the only time we can get out. BUT when we arrived at the store there was caution tape all around the doors. We walked up and a man at the entrance said only one of us could go in. Well that was a problem so we called President Hughes and he said to send one person in 2 minutes before the other and then facetime each other in the store. Doesn't seem like a big deal but I haven't been alone for even one minute really in a couple months so it was real uncomfortable. But anyways, when we got in the store everybody was freaking out and I was more afraid of catching everybody's anxiety than the corona.
Anyways, my heart is full of gratitude for my Savior this week. I have been so grateful for the opportunity to focus on Him and study His life this week. Because of Him we ALWAYS have something amazing to look forward to! I am so grateful for how perfectly Jesus Christ fulfills every role he has been given- wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, and the Prince of Peace. I know that peace is something that I have definitely searched for during this time, in the moments when I have looked for peace in other things than the Savior I haven't been able to find lasting peace. For that reason among so many more I am beyond grateful for Him. I am so grateful to be here and to "stand shoulder to shoulder with the best life this world has ever known, the only pure and perfect missionary that ever lived." (Jeffrey R. Holland).






